Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Love God

Have you ever seen God? Have your ever felt him? Everybody knows the answer for that question, and the answer is No, as simple as that. There is no just one man or woman who has seen or felt Him, because He is more than bones and flesh.

Some people says "I love my dog", but that animal will die one day, and then that person who loved that dog will suffer, because it passes away, and this person will never see it again. That is sad, but is the reality. Even whit your family one day all they will die, and if you loved your father or your uncle or your brother you will cry and suffer a lot.

Now, what will happen if you could love someone who will never pass away? An interesting question don't you? Well the answer is God, an entity who loves you, because you are His son or daughter, and like a father He will loves for ever, and guess what, He is aternal, so you can love Him and you will never cry or suffer, because He will never die.

Love is an human skill, that has been given to you by God. Love is a belss, and you don't have to suffer for this unique skill. Enjoy this love, and be a happy human being. Don't give all your love to a person, because they will die one day, and less to give your love to a simple thing.

Now you can think about this, and believe me me; He is the one who will love you until your last day even after that.

4 comments:

  1. It's and interesting way to see the things, but I disagree with you because I don`t believe in god or him like a lot of people says. I really love the life, but in my life him/her doesn't exist. Only the people exist like my family my friends. Only them are here with me and I felt them close to me and not god.

    Love is not a skill that god gaves to us, love is human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's an interesting way to explain some feelings, you have a good use of lenguage but you use a lot of comas that is difficult and also you miss something in here ... Some people says "I love my dog", but that animal will die one day, and then that person who loved that dog will suffer, because it PASSES away, and this person will never see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for your comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean with MWHAT xD
    It's only a little mistake xD....
    I agree with Matias when he said in the post that you use a lot of comas, but I understand that you mean with you essay so your use of English is pretty good too ^^
    Maybe you could give us more points of view, but I understand too that we hadn't enough space to do it

    ReplyDelete